Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Week 10 - Jamie Was Too Scared!

(During the talk, Jamie was to display this picture for the Perfect End to the presentation. But reached an 'it's over, just sit down' mentality. For shame! As a result, I have posted it here to ensure the picture isn't going to feel overly rejected.)

Good golly, the snow! The snow, it's everywhere! Ensuring I don't slip and become concussed was priority one of the day for me. Huge success. Other's priority was to ensure concussion and avoid the presentation, but seems they failed, thus we got on with it.

Not too much to say, really, I feel the practice paid off rather well, as we said everything we wanted to say, didn't really stumble over our words and even got a nice wee team picture!

Meanwhile!

We'd already gotten a few responses to the questionnaire I'd fired out, though some of them went out as a Word document before I had finished the Google Documents version, which I wasn't aware had the option of being able to have the form embedded in an email. As a result, I filled about 5 or 6 out into the Google Documents version before moving on to overseeing Jonny and Euan's progress with Blender and Chris' progress with map building in Unity for the prototype.

Things seemed to be going rather well, but uneventfully in general, as the rest of the week was spent on more Java. Actually getting a bit panicy about it, as I'm not the strongest coder in the world, thus a bit impatient that there's not more time to spend on coding to create a more room for errors.

No comments: